How can transition coaches help you?
Transition Coaches will help you with the transition from school to work, work to school or job to job. This process is designed to support you with creating and employing a customized plan that fits your unique career and educational goals. Your Coach will take the time to understand your individual aspirations instead of employing a one size fits all approach! The goals are to help you feel confident about the professional and academic choices you make and to support you with becoming a more skilled, qualified candidate who has the ability to market yourself to the professional world .
Transition Coaches are like sports coaches, they develop relationships with their “players”, provide guidance and resources, assist with recruiting “cheerleaders” (a network of experienced professionals) then encourage their “players” to get on the “field” and use their skills to win in the game of life.
Coaching Program Fees = $100/session
Your sessions will be customized to meet your career, higher education and philanthropic goals.
- Weekly or bi-weekly sessions
- Career, job, apprenticeship and/or internship search
- Professional development design (i.e. resume, etc.)
- College, vocational program and/or other advanced professional training search and enrollment
- Interview preparation
- Leadership development training search and enrollment
- Summer program search and enrollment
- Community service search and enrollment