High school students participating in their school’s internship program or seeking an internship are qualified to participate. Through C+DI students are exposed to careers and work experiences in construction, architecture and interior design. Once enrolled students will be interns of Mission Accomplished Transition Services. Student interns will participate in an extensive mentorship program to prepare them to work on a short term construction, interior design or architecture project alongside industry professionals.
The Institute is hosted 3 hours, one time per week at our office.
- Gain access to local inspirational industry professionals
- Learn about the career journeys and requirements from industry professionals
- Strengthen their business etiquette skills and knowledge
- Develop team building skills
- Develop public speaking and professional writing skills
- Explore various careers
- Shadow local business leaders in their desired trade of interest
- Are paired with 1-2 mentors that help them develop, pursue and achieve personal, professional and academic goals