Thank you for you interest in donating clothes to help aspiring and rising young professionals take ownership of gently used quality business professional and casual attire.
Drop Off Monday – Thursday 11am-6pm October 30 – November 6 at Schenectady County Community College, 78 Washington Ave. By appointment only. Contact Dawn at 518-381-1334 to schedule an appointment.
We ask to refrain from donating accessories and clothes with:
- Missing stones
- Odors from cigarette smoke, etc.
- Rips, holes, tears, snags or runs in the fabric
- Missing or damaged fasteners: Broken clasps, buttons, ties, hooks, snaps, etc.
- Broken or stretched elastic
- No decorations added after the item was purchased
- Bow ties