You respond to society’s call when you apply for college or other higher education options – but you struggle to pay tuition and buy the basic college and room essentials. We are here to help you acquire the basic essentials! Apply to receive an education care package. If selected you we will award you with a care package that includes school supplies, bedding, toiletries and other essential items.
- You must have an acceptance letter to begin college, a trade school or self-directed program (i.e. gap year programs, etc.) in Fall 2020. This letter must be submitted with the application or by May 15, 2020
- You must have an economic need. If you find the cost of tuition, housing and books are creating a burden for you and your family, APPLY!
- Click here to Apply Now button below to complete the application
- Applications will be accepted from April 27, 2020 –
May 15, 2020Extended to May 22, 2020. The application deadline is 11:59 pm on May 15, 2020May 22, 2020. We look for short, impactful essays with 300 words or less.
- Once you complete the application, share a post on social media and tag us on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter @missacc12
- Follow us and tag a friend
If selected you will:
- Receive one care package
- Students who will stay on campus receive one care package with over $400 worth of bedding, personal care items and school supplies
- Students who will live home while attending college, trade school or a gap year program receive one care package with over $100 worth of personal care and school supplies
- Be accepted into a 2 day, 8-hour career education series that includes group career and life skill coaching sessions:
- Networking Skills. This 1-hour session will help you gain the confidence to make new connections in a new environment.
- Time Management Skills. This 1-hour session will help learn tool that will help you manage your time as a rising young professional in a business environment.
- Financial Management Skills. This 1-hour session will arm you with tools to manage your money while living as a young adult controlling day to day expenses and planning for your new life.
- Goal Setting Skills. This 1-hour session will help you establish specific, relevant goals that give you a vision for your future achievements.
- Stress Management. This 1-hour session will provide you with information and skills to manage stress while juggling a new lifestyle.
Students are selected based on the quality of their essays. You will receive the selection call by early June 2020.
Questions: Contact us at 518-207-0209 or email