Meet Some Vendors
The Mission Vendor Connection Program will allow us to create and efficiently share vendor opportunities with the general and business communities.to the many vendors that we work with on an ongoing basis. Establishing a contract with us This is an opportunity for your organization or business to become a Mission Vendor!
As a Mission Vendor, you will gain access to our extensive, diverse network of rising young entrepreneurs and professionals who work in a variety of industries as well as local and national organizations. We enjoy working with vendors who are committed to advancing the creative economy, workforce in NY’s Capital Region and social, racial and economic justice within the global workforce. Click here to “meet” some of them.
Benefits of becoming a Mission Vendor:
- Your organization will be some of the first to know about our full catalogue of programs, workshops, and events.
- Discounts on events and workshops that will bring valuable professional development opportunities to both you and your team
- VIP seating at events
- Opportunity to be connected with alumni who qualify for your own events and hiring needs
- Opportunity to sponsor events, students, programs etc. which can lead to be included in marketing materials
- Opportunity to collaborate with Mission Accomplished in mutually beneficial ways (ex. company tours to expose students to careers that align with our sectors of interests, workshop facilitation, be a mentor, etc.)
- Opportunity to secure new clients through your relationship with us
- Opportunity to invest in emerging small businesses by hiring or commissioning one of our students or alumni
- You will be investing in the development and growth of a small nonprofit making a positive impact in the entire Capital Region.
Mission Accomplished Transition Services prides itself in fostering collaborative relationships with our Mission Vendors. We look forward to fostering a relationship with you.
If you are interested in learning more about joining our Mission Accomplished vendor community, please complete the contact form below.