Construction + Design Institute
High School Based Program
Mission Accomplished Transition Services partners with local schools to expose students to careers in construction, architecture and interior design. The program is hosted one time per week during lunch at area high schools. The program accepts up to 15 students enrolled in grades 9-12.
students with access to local inspirational professionals during their lunch period. We work with students to develop their career readiness skills.
Students participating in C+DI:
- Strengthe their business etiquette skills and knowledge
- Meet and talk with industry leaders
- Develop team building skills
- Develop public speaking and professional writing skills
- Explore various careers
- Shadow local business leaders in their desired trade of interest
- Are paired with 1-2 mentors that help them develop, pursue and achieve personal, professional and academic goals
Click on the buttons below to learn more about the program